a production by the Spring Glory Cantonese Opera Workshop (Hong Kong)
October 20, 2019
UH Mānoa Campus Center Ballroom
Click here to take a look at a copy of the Program Guide!
This performance is co-presented by the East-West Center Arts Program and the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa Outreach College with support from the Universityʻs Center for Chinese Studies, Wo Luk Music Club and the following sponsors:
|Ms Barbara TANG|
Most dialogue of the drama will be in English while the excerpt will be sung in Chinese.
- Head east on Dole Street
- Turn left on East-West Rd
- Continue on East-West Road for 400 ft
- Turn left on Correa Rd
- Continue on Correa Rd. Parking closest to campus center is at the end of the road, but you may park in any marked stall along Correa Rd.
- After you park, head towards the double stairs. The Campus Center Ballroom is on the 3rd floor.
- If you need access to an elevator, head to the far left side of the stairs. The elevator is past the door for the Campus Center Graphics and Marketing Office. We will have signs posted on the day of the performance to help guide you as well.